Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Shimano Dura Ace 9150 Di2 STI shifterset
Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 Shifter Lever - Set
It's not often in cycling that a true game changer comes along, but upon its introduction that's exactly what Shimano Di2 was. By replacing traditional mechanical shifting with computer-controlled servo motors, Di2 fundamentally changed how bikes shift gears. Over the years Shimano has continually refined its technology, and they've done so again with Shimano Dura-Ace 9150.
While most would opine that the previous iteration of Dura-Ace Di2 was pretty darn close to perfect, there were still room for improvements. For one, Shimano took some feedback from their pro racers and tweaked the ergonomics a bit for improved comfort and a better grip during long days in the saddle or hard efforts. The shift levers have also been redesigned for more intuitive and quicker shifting. Those shift paddles have also been given a much more distinctive "click" feeling, giving you more positive feedback that you have indeed executed a shift. The levers are also fully customizable with E-Tubes technology, and can be programmed for multi-shift, different button assignment, or even to take advantage of Syncro Shift, which automatically shifts the front derailleur based on which cog you're in to put you in the optimal gear to maintain your cadence and power. With Shimano's 9150 Di2 system, your bike can truly be your own.
• Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better contact feel
• More control and confidence in race conditions
• Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles
• Carbon composite plastic hood material for lightweight construction
• More defined click feeling and ergonomic shift lever position
• More intuitive, quicker shifting operation
• Increased E-TUBE project customization
• Each switch has the option for multi-shift
• Customizable function to fit any riding style
• Weight: 230g (ST9150) Pair